Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My special thanks to our fundraisers for the campaign

I must specifically thank my fundraisers who used their networking and communication skills to raise funds for our campaign. Some of them spent sizable number of hours to contact others and ask for funds. They believed in the campaign and used their personal goodwill and social capital to set the conversations going.

Within Malkajgiri constituency: I want to thank Sivaramudu Ediga garu for contacting many residents and raising funds. I must mention he has been the only fundraiser from within the constituency. He is a role model for all other Lok Satta Malkajgiri members in this aspect.

From outside the constituency: I would like to thank Kalyan Raman, Venkat Didugu, Sravanthi Yalamanchili, Venkat Pendurthi and Raghuram Tadimalla for being the fundraisers.

Apart from this, a large number of donors asked some of their friends to donate for the campaign.

I am thankful to all of you.

No comments: