Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My accomplishments over the last 2 years


Irrespective of the nature of the result in the election, I would like to mention what I consider my accomplishments over the last 2 years:

  • Doing my bit by standing as an example to demonstrate that politics is for everyone. To make a statement that it is for teachers, consultants, scientists, architects, engineers. It is for people of every single occupation.
  • Clearing lots of doubts in hundreds of people about the nature of our engagement with politics. I have answered thousands of questions, engaged with many people over almost every day and I must say, inspire many to spend, at least few hours in our political processes.
  • Provided perspectives and actively involved/led activities related to governance, voter registration, civic responsibility.
  • Persuaded few hundred people to realize the importance of donating to a political campaign and actually donating.
  • Communicated over Facebook, articles, conference appearances, television, emails, about various ideas, happenings, processes of our political and civic engagement.

I might have made many mistakes, I might have been wrong many times, I could have done a lot of things better than how I did them. I learned along the way. I learned by being with you all people.

No comments: