Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Friday, May 30, 2014

I thank Raghuveer Mukkamalla for his service to the nation

Today, Raghuveer Mukkamalla, the Vice President - Finance of PFL, has announced his resignation. It was always a pleasure to work with him. I have been working with him since 2010 when I was the Vice President - Finance of PFL. Later on, in 2012, he stepped in to my shoes in PFL. In addition to this responsibility, he has devoted few thousand hours of his time and also significant monetary contribution for the sake of bringing about better politics in India. He mainly worked for improving the lives of the people in Kukatpally constituency in Hyderabad city, though he lives in the Washington D.C. area in the U.S.

I look forward to working with him again sometime.

You can reach out to him at raghuveerm @ gmail.com to convey your thanks.

No comments: