Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Friday, September 11, 2015

What is it like to work with Jayaprakash Narayan?

I have worked very closely with Jayaprakash Narayan for 2 years in Hyderabad and remotely for few more years. To give a perspective, in 2014 elections, JP contested as Malkajgiri MP candidate while I contested as Malkajgiri MLA candidate.

I will write a long answer some other time, but here is the short answer:

JP is one of the most mature politicians of Independent India. He has great foresight and vision. So, the smarter you are, and more you love the society, then it is a joy to work with JP. He is very down-to-earth, yet some of the most powerful people in the country interact with him, and value his opinions.

One aspect that I would want to say is that JP really cares for those who work with him. He gives a suggestion to you in your best interest, even if that suggestion might not be in the best interest of Lok Satta or Lok Satta Party or JP himself.

There are many specific instances that I have personally observed related to this quality of JP. This shows his caring nature for those who work with him.

This question was asked in Quora to which I answer. Link to the original post at Quora: qr.ae/RHocOn

No comments: