Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Sunday, September 14, 2014

To all those ungrateful flood victims in Kashmir

Dear cousins,

Firstly, my heartfelt condolences for the misery you are suffering due to the flood situation in Kashmir. We all, which includes the Indian army, have been and will continue to pitch in with all our strength to make sure that you are comfortable.

That said, I am personally dismayed by your ungrateful nature. You have the disgusting behavior of throwing stones at the army personnel who are risking their lives to comfort you. I think that the core reason for your dismay is that you consider yourself a different people. But please note that the land on which you are living belongs to all of us, including me.

May be you are weak in history. The capital city name 'Srinagar' itself suggests its link with Hindustan! The land on which you are living, every single hill, every single river is part of the rich Indian history. Just because of the growth of a particular religion in Kashmir, due to invasions few centuries ago, does not mean that it is not part of Hindustan.

The land on which you are living belongs to me as much as it belongs to you. If you hate me, no problem! You sit silent or get the hell out of the place to a country that might welcome you. But do not do the disgusting act of throwing stones at army personnel who are trying their best to help you.

Have some decency!

No comments: