Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Sunday, May 9, 2021

My Facebook page audience is overwhelmingly male

My Facebook page audience is overwhelmingly male

The major topics of my Facebook page are:
  • Opinion on Indian current affairs
  • Opinion on global economics
  • Opinion on Indian politics
  • My activities in social service
So, almost all of my posts are gender-neutral because the topics are gender-neutral. Yet, my Facebook page audience is overwhelmingly male. At least 93% of my audience are male. I am aware that the situation is similar with many other thought leaders.

This is actually sad because we as a society want women to be more curious and engage more (at least through Internet) with what's happening around us. I hope women would engage more with these topics.



No comments: