Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Good luck to the new Telugu news portal: Korada.com

Recently, a good colleague of mine in Lok Satta Party 'Naresh Siramani' has started a Telugu news portal called www.Korada.com. I request you to check the site. I hope that the articles in that website will enrich your perspective.

Naresh has a very good insight on political developments, and he is passionate about bringing about a change in our society through better politics.

I worked with Naresh on social causes from 2012 to 2014. He ended up directing my 'Dilip for Malkajgiri' campaign video too.

I wish Naresh and his team good luck in this endeavour.

No comments: