Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

AAP victory in Delhi: Prediction of my sources in Delhi proved correct

On Jan 29th, I openly declared that AAP will win in Delhi elections, as per my sources. At that time, most of the survey agencies and news channels were predicting a slender victory margin for BJP. Only from Feb 1st onwards, most of the news channels started speaking about AAP taking a slender lead over BJP in Delhi.

Today, my sources and my decision to publicly declare their observation proved to be correct.

All the best to AAP in Delhi. I hope they will work diligently towards turning Delhi into a well-administered global city, that the city and her people deserve.

No comments: