Featured Post

Launching QuietGrowth

Hello all! I am happy to announce that I am launching QuietGrowth ( QuietGrowth.com.au ), the most advanced digital investment management s...

Thursday, January 29, 2015

My sources: AAP to defeat BJP in Delhi elections

My sources in Delhi are passing on the message to me that AAP, led by Arvind Kejriwal, is going to defeat BJP, represented by Kiran Bedi.

They might be right. Or might be wrong. If they are right, here are my reasons:
  1. Kiran Bedi joined BJP way too late into the campaign. This is in line with what I have been advocating: people deserve at least six months time to get to know the detailed manifesto and views of their prospective leaders.
  2. Voters are Delhi are pleasantly intelligent to grasp that elections has nothing to do with Modi or central government. These elections are about Delhi. This is in line with what I have been advocating: issues dominating the central and state elections should have different themes.
Again, my sources might be wrong. Take this for what it is worth.

No comments: